Q : Why 12 chairs?
If you do not see an answer to your question below please give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to hear from you!
A : Abby, Addie, Dana, Fennie, Julia, Lauren, Lissette, Mari, Mary, Megan, Miggy, and Roisin. Our Cornell studiomates and friends through thick and thin. For their inspiration, humor, encouragement, and memories.
Q : Do you offer interior design services?
A : We do! Please see our Studio page for details on our At-Home Consultations and Full Scale Services.
Q : What is your return policy?
A : We accept returns of items in original condition for store credit within 14 days of purchase. Custom orders and sale items are final sale.
Q : Can I place an item on reserve?
A : We are happy to hold merchandise for 24 hours.
Q : Do you ship?
A : We can coordinate carbon off-setted shipping for anywhere in the USA.
Q : Do you offer a trade discount?
A : We offer a trade discount to interior designers for our custom order furniture lines.
We require a copy of your resale certificate, which can be emailed it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q : How do you select your merchandise?
A : All Twelve Chairs merchandise goes through a strict selection process. First and foremost the product must be beautiful, well-made, and thoughtfully designed. We then ensure those products are also characterized by a minimum of six People & Planet Principles listed below:
- Local Business - The product is designed by a company within the USA or Canada.
- Locally Manufactured - The product is produced within the USA or Canada.
- Locally Sourced - The materials used to manufacture the product are sourced from within
500 miles of the production site.
- Nontoxic - The inks, dyes, and/or finishes used in the creation of the product have
minimum impact on the planet and are not harmful to people.
- Organic - The materials used to create the product are Certified Organic.
- Recycled/ Reclaimed - The materials used to make the product previously existed.
- Recyclable/ Biodegradable - At the end of its current use, the product can be used again
- Renewable - The materials used to create the product are from natural, renewable
- Values Driven Company - The company that produces the product demonstrates
a commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
- Responsible Production/ Manufacturing - The methods used to produce the product
are focused on energy efficiency, waste reduction, and worker protection.
- Fairly Traded - The people that create the products are paid a fair, living wage and there
is a commitment to social and environmental standards.
- Responsible Distribution - The product is shipped in a manner that minimizes waste
and carbon emissions.